2018 STRIMA Conference - Portland, Maine - September 16-20, 2018
September 16-20, 2018
Make your plans now to attend the 2018 STRIMA Conference. Registration is now closed.
Learn about Maine
Our state motto is "Dirigo" which in Latin means "I Lead". Your Maine hosts await your arrival with enthusiasm to lead you on a breathtaking journey of our beautiful state. You will visit our Old Port area which has one of the few remaining working waterfronts in the country, picnic at the Portland Headlight, the first United States lighthouse commissioned by George Washington in 1786 and enjoy an old fashion lobster bake on Casco Bay. The Maine STRIMA hosting team looks forward to your arrival on September 16-20, 2018.
Maine ~ The Way Life Should Be
Helpful Websites To Plan Your Visit:
- Marriott Conference Resort - http://www.marriottsouthportland.com
- Portland Airport - http://www.portlandjetport.org
- Acadia National Park - https://www.nps.gov/acad/index.htm
- Portland Headlight - https://portlandheadlight.com/
- Local Interest - http://vacationidea.com/destinations/best-things-to-do-in-portland-main…